Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Compound Words

Hello fellow bloggers! It does not feel like winter in my neck of the woods, and to be honest I am glad! I like the idea of winter, but not the feel of it LOL! My firsties this year have really struggled with compound words, so I created a packet to help them out. I am doing Mid testing this week(fun), and I am double testing Dibles and Lit. First so it takes awhile with 22 healthy and active children.
This is available at my TPT Store check it out!
Compound word packet



Here is a math freebie for you!

Winter Math
and 2 people who comment and leave their email will get it free! :P

Have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie! Would love to use the compound unit in my classroom. My kiddos have such fun making compound words. Thanks, Michelle
    mjaquillard@oregoncs.org

    ReplyDelete