Sunday, October 7, 2012

Math Center Dice Activities

I have been so busy and really going crazy!! Cheerleading is so dramatic lively! I just added my Dice math activities to TPT I hope you will check them out! The First 2 people to leave a comment and an email will get them free!
Funny story: One of my sweet and dear coworkers was rushing to me with something to tell me
Her: did you see on MSN where that teacher has made thousands of dollars on TPT? It made me think of you :)

Me: No, I didn't see that but wow! Thank you!

In my head: Think of me?? I just started, you are so sweet! I am still in the stick figure stage!

Fun Dice Math
Anyway, for those of you who like stick figures please check it out and let me know what you think:)

Also, for any of you who use the french fry words here is a freebie for cvc words! Hope you like it!
I was going to add pics of my kids using this activity, but then days turned to weeks, and I really wanted to share it with you before the school year was over. I use yellow craft sticks and sponges and have vowels on some and consonants on the other. Have a great night!
French Fry Words


2 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog and I'm super excited be one of your newest followers!

    Corinna

    ReplyDelete