Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Lesson Plans

I have been so busy with lesson plans! I feel like I have not even been able to teach, because I have been so preoccupied and stressed out over lesson plans. At our staff development we were handed a template to follow that must consist of the following: Written out Bloom's, Written out Differentiated, Written out OKPASS, Written out CCSS, challenge ticket, vocabulary, objective, and activity. One page per activity per day. Yes, this is a format for upper grades:)  The first week I did it as I was asked and my Calendar activity took up 3 pages for one day! You can imagine how much it time it took, and I couldn't follow it so I made my regular ones for my use.I needed help badly, so I modified it to fit my needs, and so far so good. I thought I would post it here. ** UPDATE I have been very sick, and it has taken several days for my head to clear so that I can upload thee plans. Here is what I have been working on:)




No comments:

Post a Comment